Kids' Summer Glass Camp: Session 1
Join us in a glass studio in north Ballard!
We work with fused (not blown) glass in some unusual ways and go on special field trips. Each class hosts 4-10 children, ages 5-12. Camp is from 9:30 to 3pm. Summer camps are five days long unless otherwise noted.
- Tuition for five-day summer camps is $489 per child or $889 for two siblings together.
- Tuition for four-day summer camps is $399 per child or $749 for two siblings together.
Extended Day: Stay from 8:30am to 4:30pm for an additional $20/day.
Note: Summer Camp drop-ins are welcome!
Unsure about your summer schedule? Want to give your kids a shorter taste of glassmaking? Join us for just a day or two of glass camp! Tuition (Drop-In) is $97per day (includes all glassmaking supplies, glass and kiln time). Call 206 619 8613 or email email@example.com to make a drop-in reservation.
Tuition cost includes all materials, snacks, and field trip transportation.
What We'll Do:
• Make hanging glass creations using glow-in-the-dark crushed glass*
• Cut out copper pieces to fuse into glass
• One of these field trips (dependent on availability):
––– Visit a local glass studio to see a hot-glass artist at work
––– OR a trip to Golden Gardens to collect beach glass
––– OR a trip to Bedrock Industries (local recycled-glass art production facility).
* Each child will make one-and-a-half trays (full tray is 7"x7") of glass ornaments suitable for home or gifts.